Hotels in Oakland, Oregon
Search & Compare Oakland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Oakland
Oakland overviewOakland is a budget-friendly place known for its natural features and safaris, and surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and wildlife. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Oakland City Park and Central Park when the weather is nice. Head to Misty Oaks Vineyard and MarshAnne Landing to make some memories. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Oakland is for you.
Where to stay in OaklandWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Oakland has accommodations to fit every need. There are 18 hotels in the Oakland area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2829 user reviews of Oakland hotels: Motel 6 Rice Hill (Rice Hill)
How to get to OaklandFly in to North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from downtown Oakland. Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field) is the next closest major airport, 44.4 mi (71.4 km) away.
What to see around OaklandKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Discovery Garden
- • Wildlife Safari
- • Oakland City Park
- • Central Park
- • Winchester Dam
- • Stewart Park
- • Misty Oaks Vineyard
- • MarshAnne Landing
- • Umpqua Golf Resort
- • Henry Estate Winery
- • Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
When to visit OaklandCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 12.2 inches
- • April-June: 5.9 inches
- • July-September: 1.7 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches