Hotels in Soledad, California
Search & Compare Soledad Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Soledad
Soledad overviewSoledad is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and known for its wineries and library. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Hahn Winery Tasting Room and Ventana Vineyard. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Mission Soledad and Pinnacles National Park West Entrance. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Soledad is for you.
Where to stay in SoledadFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Soledad is the place to go. There are 33 hotels in the Soledad area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $105 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 4140 user reviews of Soledad hotels: Valley Harvest Inn
How to get to SoledadFly in to Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from downtown Soledad.
What to see around SoledadFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Hahn Winery Tasting Room
- • Ventana Vineyard
- • Sycamore Cellars
- • Mission Soledad
- • Pinnacles National Park West Entrance
- • Hastings Natural History Reservation