Hotels in Manteno, Illinois
Search & Compare Manteno Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Manteno
Manteno overviewManteno is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Olivet Nazarene University and Kankakee Community College. Check out local attractions like Northfield Square Mall and Legends Sportsplex. Manteno is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MantenoWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Manteno has accommodations to fit every need. There are 53 hotels in the Manteno area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 18 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 33 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6425 user reviews of Manteno hotels:
- • Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manteno, IL (Manteno)
- • Howard Johnson Inn Manteno (Manteno)
How to get to MantenoFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from downtown Manteno.
What to see around MantenoKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Legends Sportsplex
- • Hidden Cove
- • Olivet Nazarene University
- • Kankakee Community College
- • Northfield Square Mall
- • Kankakee Railroad Museum
- • Kankakee County Museum
- • Kankakee River State Park
When to visit MantenoIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches