Hotels in Buena Vista, Georgia
Search & Compare Buena Vista Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Buena Vista
Buena Vista overviewBuena Vista is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and architecture, and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Pasaquan and Jimmy Carter National Historic Site. Make some memories at Jimmy Carter Peanut and Georgia Visitor Information Center - Plains. A family- and business-friendly area, Buena Vista also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Buena VistaA welcoming city for all, Buena Vista has a variety of lodging options. There are 6 hotels in the Buena Vista area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
How to get to Buena VistaFly in to Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from downtown Buena Vista.
What to see around Buena VistaHere are some local highlights:
- • Pasaquan
- • Jimmy Carter Peanut
- • Georgia Visitor Information Center - Plains
- • Jimmy Carter National Historic Site
- • Global Village & Discovery Center
When to visit Buena VistaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.6 inches