Duluth Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Duluth
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Gwinnett Center
- Gwinnett Place Mall
- Infinite Energy Center
- Duluth Historical Society
- Red Clay Theatre
- Mega Mart
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Pirate's Cove
- McDaniel Farm Park
- Duluth History Museum
- $10 River Tubing
- Hudgens Center for the Arts
- Assi Plaza International Food Mrket
- Gwinnett International Farmers Market
- W.P. Jones Park
- The Children's Arts Museum
- Plantation Houses Of Gwinnett Self Guided Driving Tour
- Southeastern Railway Museum
Hotels in Duluth with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Duluth, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Duluth by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
- Service: Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
- Comfort: Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
- Condition: Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!