Hotels in California, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare California Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in California
California overviewCalifornia is special for its sports, and known for its wineries and college atmosphere. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around California University of Pennsylvania. Check out local attractions like Nemacolin Castle and Round Hill Park. California is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in CaliforniaA welcoming city for all, California has a variety of lodging options. There are 80 hotels in the California area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 53 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6576 user reviews of California hotels: Hampton Inn & Suites California University-Pittsburgh
How to get to CaliforniaFly in to Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 28.6 mi (46 km) from downtown California. Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional) is the next closest major airport, 29.8 mi (48 km) away.
What to see around CaliforniaHere are some top sights to see:
- • California University of Pennsylvania
- • Nemacolin Castle
- • Round Hill Park
- • State Theatre Center for the Arts
- • Grand Theater
When to visit CaliforniaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 36°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches