What is Bentonville Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit Bentonville without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who visit Bentonville particularly like the museums and restaurants, which are great ways to enjoy the nearby area. Snap some photos at Beaver Lake and The Walmart Museum for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Bentonville a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 8 cheap Bentonville hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Bentonville?
Hotels.com travelers' top Bentonville budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free on-the-go breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Comfort Inn Bentonville - Crystal BridgesHotel with indoor pool, near Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville ARBentonville hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
Extended Stay America Select Suites - BentonvilleIn the heart of Bentonville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham BentonvilleArt Deco hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Bentonville?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Bentonville while staying within budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Bobby Hopper Park
- Mark Twain National Forest
- Peel Museum and Botanical Garden
- The Walmart Museum
- The Momentary
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Beaver Lake
- Walmart Headquarters
- Pinnacle Hills Promenade
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks