Hotels in Long Beach, Mississippi
Search & Compare Long Beach Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Long Beach
Long Beach overviewLong Beach is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and sports, and known for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library and Biloxi Lighthouse. Local sights like University of Southern Mississippi-Gulf Coast and Friendship Oak are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Long Beach is for you.
Where to stay in Long BeachWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Long Beach can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 83 hotels in the Long Beach area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 37 3-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
- • 16 4-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 22540 user reviews of Long Beach hotels: Holiday Inn Express Long Beach
How to get to Long BeachFly in to Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from downtown Long Beach.
What to see around Long BeachOutdoorsy fun is on hand like sporting events and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Gulfport Dragway
- • Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center
- • Biloxi Municipal Stadium
- • Gulf Islands Waterpark
- • Institute for Marine Mammal Studies
- • Buccaneer Bay Waterpark
- • Gulfport Premium Outlets
- • Crossroads Shopping Center
- • Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library
- • Biloxi Lighthouse
When to visit Long BeachIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 42°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 55°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 65°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.3 inches
- • July-September: 19.6 inches
- • October-December: 13.0 inches