Hotels in Dale, Indiana
Search & Compare Dale Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dale
Dale overviewDale is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront, sports, and theme park. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. Check out local attractions like Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial and Lincoln Amphitheatre. Dale is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DaleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dale can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1069 user reviews of Dale hotels:
- • Baymont Inn And Suites Dale (Dale)
- • Motel 6 Dale (Dale)
How to get to DaleFly in to Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 30.5 mi (49 km) from downtown Dale. Owensboro, KY (OWB-Owensboro-Daviess County Regional) is the next closest major airport, 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away.
What to see around DaleSome recommended attractions include:
- • Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial
- • Lincoln Amphitheatre
- • Holiday World and Splashin' Safari
When to visit DaleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.6 inches