Hotels in Watkins, Colorado
Search & Compare Watkins Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Watkins
Watkins overviewWatkins is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Denver Zoo and Denver Botanic Gardens are popular places to visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Watkins is for you.
Where to stay in WatkinsWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Watkins has options to suit everyone's style. There are 217 hotels in the Watkins area and you can shop as many as 58 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 42 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 114 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 47 4-star hotels with an average price of $94 per night
- • 8 5-star hotels with an average price of $239 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 83614 user reviews of Watkins hotels: Country Manor Motel Watkins
How to get to WatkinsFly in to Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from downtown Watkins.
What to see around WatkinsFun activities are on hand like sporting events and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Dick's Sporting Goods Park
- • Infinity Stadium and Park
- • Denver Zoo
- • Cheesman Park
- • Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- • Denver Botanic Gardens
When to visit WatkinsWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 1.3 inches
- • April-June: 5.8 inches
- • July-September: 4.8 inches
- • October-December: 1.7 inches