Hotels in Savanna, Illinois
Search & Compare Savanna Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Savanna
Savanna overviewSavanna is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and riverfront. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Savanna Train Car Museum and Savanna Museum and Cultural Center. Make it a point to see sights like Mississippi Palisades State Park and Wide River Winery. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Savanna is for you.
Where to stay in SavannaA welcoming city for all, Savanna has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 32 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 952 user reviews of Savanna hotels: Savanna Inn & Suites (Savanna)
How to get to SavannaFly in to Moline, IL (MLI-Quad City Intl.), 47.7 mi (76.7 km) from downtown Savanna.
What to see around SavannaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Savanna Train Car Museum
- • Savanna Museum and Cultural Center
- • Mississippi Palisades State Park
- • Wide River Winery
- • Fulton's Dutch Windmill
- • Alliant Energy Field
- • Showboat Theater
When to visit SavannaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 5.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.3 inches