Hotels in Dunbar, West Virginia
Search & Compare Dunbar Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dunbar
Dunbar overviewDunbar is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its casinos and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Ridenour Memorial Park and Nitro City Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Charleston Civic Center and Charleston Town Center Mall will create some memories. Dunbar is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in DunbarWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Dunbar can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 37 hotels in the Dunbar area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6456 user reviews of Dunbar hotels: Super 8 Dunbar Charleston Area
How to get to DunbarFly in to Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from downtown Dunbar.
What to see around DunbarIt's notable for its waterfalls, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Ridenour Memorial Park
- • Nitro City Park
- • Kanawha State Forest
- • Drawdy Falls Roadside Park
- • Charleston Civic Center
- • Charleston Town Center Mall
- • Scarlet Oaks Country Club
- • Avampato Discovery Museum
- • Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
When to visit DunbarIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 10.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches