Hotels in De Beque, Colorado
Search & Compare De Beque Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in De Beque
De Beque overviewDe Beque is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and monuments. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Bananas Fun Park and Western Colorado Botanical Gardens. While you're here, stop by De Beque Town Hall and De Beque City Park. De Beque is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in De BequeA welcoming city for all, De Beque has a variety of lodging options. There are 33 hotels in the De Beque area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
How to get to De BequeFly in to Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from downtown De Beque.
What to see around De BequeSights especially popular with families include:
- • Bananas Fun Park
- • Western Colorado Botanical Gardens
- • De Beque Town Hall
- • De Beque City Park
- • Colorado Welcome Center
- • Western Slope Vietnam War Memorial
- • Dinosaur Journey
When to visit De BequeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 2.2 inches
- • July-September: 2.7 inches
- • October-December: 2.4 inches