Hotels in Othello, Washington
Search & Compare Othello Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Othello
Othello overviewOthello is known for its live music, sports, and theaters. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Beachcombers can spend the day at Potholes State Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Lions Park and Scooteney Reservoir Recreation Area. Othello is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in OthelloFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Othello is the place to go. There are 16 hotels in the Othello area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1060 user reviews of Othello hotels: Quality Inn (Othello)
How to get to OthelloFly in to Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 94.5 mi (152.1 km) from downtown Othello.
What to see around OthelloSome recommended attractions include:
- • Lions Park
- • Scooteney Reservoir Recreation Area
- • Potholes State Park
- • Hanford Reach National Monument
- • Pioneer Park Pool
When to visit OthelloCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 2.7 inches
- • April-June: 2.0 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 3.2 inches