Hotels in Halsey, Oregon
Search & Compare Halsey Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Halsey
Halsey overviewHalsey is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Reser Stadium and Gill Coliseum. While you're here, stop by Willamette Park and Majestic Theatre. Whatever you're into, Halsey has something for you.
Where to stay in HalseyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Halsey has accommodations to fit every need. There are 81 hotels in the Halsey area and you can shop as many as 33 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 42 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 29 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $102 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 12439 user reviews of Halsey hotels: Travelodge Pioneer Villa
How to get to HalseyFly in to Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from downtown Halsey.
What to see around HalseyFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Reser Stadium
- • Gill Coliseum
- • Willamette Park
- • Majestic Theatre
- • Benton County Courthouse
- • LaSells Stewart Center
- • Oregon State University
When to visit HalseyCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 16.0 inches
- • April-June: 6.8 inches
- • July-September: 2.2 inches
- • October-December: 17.8 inches