Traveling With Your Pet to Santa Rosa
If you need a hotel in Santa Rosa that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Santa Rosa outings, or pop out to enjoy the restaurants while they're sleeping. Blue Hole and Route 66 Auto Museum might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Santa Rosa can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Santa Rosa?
Top hotel picks in and around Santa Rosa:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Santa Rosa2.5-star Santa Rosa hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Rosa2-star motel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Comfort Inn City of Natural LakesHotel with indoor pool, near Route 66 Auto Museum
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Walkable location
Best Western Santa Rosa Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Hampton Inn Santa Rosa2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Comfy beds
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Santa Rosa?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Santa Rosa:
- Blue Hole
- Santa Rosa Lake State Park
- Sumner Lake State Park
- Route 66 Auto Museum
- St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church
Sights & Landmarks