Hotels in Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Mill Hall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mill Hall
Mill Hall overviewMill Hall is special for its sports and theaters, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Check out local attractions like Millbrook Playhouse and Triangle Park. Mill Hall is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mill HallWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Mill Hall has accommodations to fit every need. There are 11 hotels in the Mill Hall area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $110 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1003 user reviews of Mill Hall hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar
- • Quality Inn
How to get to Mill HallFly in to State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from downtown Mill Hall. Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional) is the next closest major airport, 31.6 mi (50.8 km) away.
What to see around Mill HallHere are some favorite choices:
- • Millbrook Playhouse
- • Triangle Park
- • Piper Aviation Museum
- • Bald Eagle State Park
- • Curtin Village at Eagle Ironworks
When to visit Mill HallIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 8.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.3 inches