What is Santa Cruz Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you may want to consider Santa Cruz. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the sports events to the entertainment choices, Santa Cruz has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Monterey Bay and Ocean Street. When you're ready for some down time after a day exploring the area with the family, Santa Cruz has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 24 Santa Cruz accommodations to find one you and the entire family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Santa Cruz?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills • Walkable location
Ocean Pacific LodgeWithin easy reach of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Comfort Inn Santa CruzWithin easy reach of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-sea Inn & SuitesHotel with outdoor pool, near Capitola Beach
Continental InnWithin easy reach of Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Ocean Echo Inn and Beach CottagesEdwardian hotel within walking distance of Sunny Cove Beach
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Santa Cruz?
You'll find that Santa Cruz and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- University of California Santa Cruz Arboretum
- Pleasure Point Park
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Monterey Bay
- Ocean Street
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Pacific Avenue
- Swift Street Courtyard
- Pacific Garden Mall