Hotels in Laughlin, Nevada
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Laughlin hotels
- Tropicana Casino Laughlin
- Colorado Belle Casino
- Edgewater Casino
- Harrah's Laughlin Casino
- Avi Casino
- Riverside Casino
- Laughlin Labyrinths
- Don Laughlin's Classic Car Collection
- Pioneer Gambling Hall
- Big Bend State Recreation Area
- Golden Nugget Casino Laughlin
- Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails
- Kids Quest
- Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area
- Casino at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort
- Mojave Resort Golf Club
- E Center
- Grapevine Canyon
- Laughlin Event Center
- Colorado River Heritage Greenway Trail
Best hotels in Laughlin
Laughlin overviewLaughlin is a luxury getaway distinct for its beaches and riverfront, and known for its casinos and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Families can spend some quality time at Kids Quest. Check out local attractions like Grapevine Canyon and Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area. A family-friendly area, Laughlin also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LaughlinA welcoming city for all, Laughlin has a variety of lodging options. There are 26 hotels in the Laughlin area and you can shop as many as 22 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $25 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $21 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 24118 user reviews of Laughlin hotels:
- • Aquarius Casino Resort (Laughlin, NV)
- • Golden Nugget (Laughlin, NV)
- • Avi Resort & Casino (Laughlin, NV)
- • Edgewater Hotel & Casino (Laughlin, NV)
- • Harrah's Laughlin Hotel & Casino (Laughlin, NV)
How to get to LaughlinFly in to Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from downtown Laughlin. Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 67.6 mi (108.8 km) away.
What to see around LaughlinHere are some local highlights:
- • Grapevine Canyon
- • Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area
- • Big Bend State Recreation Area
- • Arizona Veterans Memorial
- • Riviera Marina
Laughlin travel guides
After opening a casino in 1964, Don Laughlin put the city that bears his surname on the map. Laughli...
Laughlin combines the flash of Nevada gaming with the splash of river-based adventure. Those looking...
Laughlin’s knack for entertainment heats up as soon as the sun goes down. Each casino is chock full ...