Hotels in Napoleon, Ohio
Search & Compare Napoleon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Napoleon
Napoleon overviewNapoleon is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its spas and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and camping. Families can spend some quality time at Fulton County Fairgrounds. Make it a point to see sights like Ironwood Golf Course and Fulton County Historical Society. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Napoleon is for you.
Where to stay in NapoleonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Napoleon has accommodations to fit every need. There are 15 hotels in the Napoleon area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 923 user reviews of Napoleon hotels:
- • Best Western Napoleon Inn & Suites (Napoleon)
- • Comfort Inn & Suites (Napoleon)
- • Knights Inn Napoleon (Napoleon)
How to get to NapoleonFly in to Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from downtown Napoleon.
What to see around NapoleonHere are some local highlights:
- • Ironwood Golf Course
- • Fulton County Historical Society
- • Reighard Park
- • Sauder Village
- • Fulton County Fairgrounds
When to visit NapoleonIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 5.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 8.2 inches