Hotels in Ashland, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Ashland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ashland
Ashland overviewAshland is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Potato River Falls. Be sure stop by Ashland Historical Museum and Chequamegon Bay Golf Course while you're here. A family-friendly area, Ashland also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AshlandA welcoming city for all, Ashland has a variety of lodging options. There are 8 hotels in the Ashland area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 460 user reviews of Ashland hotels:
- • Best Western The Hotel Chequamegon (Ashland)
- • Quality Inn (Ashland)
- • Super 8 Ashland (Ashland)
- • Americinn Ashland (Ashland)
- • Mission Springs Resort (Ashland)
How to get to AshlandFly in to Ironwood, MI (IWD-Gogebic County), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from downtown Ashland. Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 66 mi (106.1 km) away.
What to see around AshlandHere are some local highlights:
- • Ashland Historical Museum
- • Chequamegon Bay Golf Course
- • Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center
- • Bayfield County Courthouse
- • Mount Ashwabay Ski and Recreation Area
When to visit AshlandCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 42°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 5.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.5 inches
- • October-December: 8.8 inches