Hotels in Northville, New York
Search & Compare Northville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Northville
Northville overviewNorthville is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample beer and chocolate options. Spend a relaxing day at Congress Park and Saratoga Spa State Park when the weather is nice. Make plans to visit the popular Tang Teaching Museum and Saratoga Automobile Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Northville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NorthvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Northville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 14 hotels in the Northville area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to NorthvilleFly in to Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from downtown Northville.
What to see around NorthvilleFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Saratoga Polo Grounds
- • Saratoga Race Course
- • Saratoga Casino and Raceway
- • Adirondack Animal Land
- • Painted Pony Rodeo
- • Bennett's Riding Stable
- • Saratoga Farmers Market
- • Congress Park
- • Saratoga Spa State Park
- • Tang Teaching Museum
- • Saratoga Automobile Museum
- • The Children's Museum at Saratoga
When to visit NorthvilleIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 65°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 9.9 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.1 inches