Hotels in Thermal, California
Search & Compare Thermal Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Thermal
Thermal overviewThermal is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and mountains. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Visitors can take a fun excursion to Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Living Desert Zoo and Gardens. Thermal is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in ThermalFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Thermal is the place to go.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $89 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to ThermalFly in to El Centro, CA (IPL-Imperial County), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from downtown Thermal. Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 52.6 mi (84.6 km) away.
What to see around ThermalFun activities such as camping, golf, and pampering at the spa are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Del Rio Country Club
- • Broken Spoke Country Club
- • The Golf Club at La Quinta
- • PGA West Golf Course
- • Empire Polo Club
- • City Forest and Zoo
- • Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- • Desert Adventures Metate Ranch
- • Sonny Bono Salton Sea National Wildlife Refuge
- • Westmorland City Park
- • Agua Caliente County Park
- • Painted Gorge
- • Warner Park
- • Westmorland Chamber of Commerce
- • Westmorland City Hall
- • Peg Leg Smith Monument
- • Imperial Valley Desert Museum
- • Salton Sea State Recreation Area