Hotels in Phenix City, Alabama
Search & Compare Phenix City Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Phenix City
Phenix City overviewPhenix City is a budget-friendly place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You'll appreciate the beer and coffee choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Memorial Stadium. A stop at places like Coca-Cola Space Science Center and Rigdon Park will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Phenix City also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Phenix CityFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Phenix City is the place to go. There are 65 hotels in the Phenix City area and you can shop as many as 16 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 35 3-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 7830 user reviews of Phenix City hotels:
- • Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Phenix City (Phenix City)
- • Hampton Inn Suites Phenix City Columbus Area (Phenix City)
- • Super 8 Phenix City (Phenix City)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Phenix City - Columbus (Phenix City)
- • Days Inn Phenix City (Phenix City)
How to get to Phenix CityFly in to Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from downtown Phenix City. Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional) is the next closest major airport, 80.5 mi (129.6 km) away.
What to see around Phenix CitySome highlights of the area include:
- • Coca-Cola Space Science Center
- • Memorial Stadium
- • Bull Creek Golf Course
- • Columbus State University
- • Peachtree Mall
When to visit Phenix CityWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 73°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 14.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches