Hotels in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California
Search & Compare Cardiff-by-the-Sea Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cardiff-by-the-Sea
Cardiff-by-the-Sea overviewCardiff-by-the-Sea is a budget-friendly place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Legoland California and San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Make plans to visit the popular University of California-San Diego and La Jolla Cove. Cardiff-by-the-Sea is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Cardiff-by-the-SeaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Cardiff-by-the-Sea is the place to go. There are 458 hotels in the Cardiff-by-the-Sea area and you can shop as many as 288 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 121 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 189 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
- • 101 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
- • 13 5-star hotels with an average price of $161 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 179114 user reviews of Cardiff-by-the-Sea hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Encinitas-Cardiff Beach Area
- • Cardiff by the Sea Lodge
How to get to Cardiff-by-the-SeaFly in to Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from downtown Cardiff-by-the-Sea. San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 20.3 mi (32.6 km) away.
What to see around Cardiff-by-the-SeaKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Sealife Aquarium
- • Legoland California
- • Birch Aquarium
- • San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- • Swamis Beach
- • San Diego Botanic Garden
- • Moonlight State Beach
- • Del Mar Horse Park
- • Del Mar Beach
- • Del Mar Plaza
- • Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- • Carmel Mountain Plaza
- • University of California-San Diego
- • La Jolla Cove