Hotels in Shenandoah, Iowa
Search & Compare Shenandoah Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Shenandoah
Shenandoah overviewShenandoah is a budget-friendly place unique for its festivals, natural features, and riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Sportsman Park and Waubonsie State Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Greater Shenandoah Historical Society Museum and American Legion Country Club. Shenandoah is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ShenandoahWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Shenandoah can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 226 user reviews of Shenandoah hotels:
- • Tall Corn Inn (Shenandoah)
- • Express Inn & Suites (Shenandoah)
- • Shenandoah Inn & Suites (Shenandoah)
How to get to ShenandoahFly in to Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 46.2 mi (74.3 km) from downtown Shenandoah.
What to see around ShenandoahIts riverfront and hiking trails offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Sportsman Park
- • Waubonsie State Park
- • Greater Shenandoah Historical Society Museum
- • American Legion Country Club
When to visit ShenandoahIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 4.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.5 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 5.9 inches