Hotels in Iron River, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Iron River Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Iron River
Iron River overviewIron River is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Cable Natural History Museum. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like White Winter Winery. Iron River is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Iron RiverWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Iron River has accommodations to fit every need. There are 6 hotels in the Iron River area, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
How to get to Iron RiverFly in to Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from downtown Iron River.
What to see around Iron RiverSome recommended places to see include:
- • White Winter Winery
- • Cable Natural History Museum
When to visit Iron RiverWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 1°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 25°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 9.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches