Hotels in Mount Olive, North Carolina
Search & Compare Mount Olive Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mount Olive
Mount Olive overviewMount Olive is special for its sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Goldboro Muncipal Golf Course. Make some memories at Cliffs of the Neuse State Park and Wayne County Museum. A family- and business-friendly area, Mount Olive also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mount OliveFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Mount Olive is the place to go. There are 21 hotels in the Mount Olive area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1059 user reviews of Mount Olive hotels: Sleep Inn And Suites
How to get to Mount OliveFly in to Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 48.5 mi (78 km) from downtown Mount Olive. Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 62 mi (99.8 km) away.
What to see around Mount OliveHere are some top sights to see:
- • Cliffs of the Neuse State Park
- • Goldboro Muncipal Golf Course
- • Wayne County Museum
- • Bentonville Battle Ground
When to visit Mount OliveIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 17.4 inches
- • October-December: 9.3 inches