Hotels in Merrill, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Merrill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Merrill
Merrill overviewMerrill is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Antigo Lake Park. Make some memories at Marathon County Historical Museums and Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum. Merrill is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MerrillWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Merrill has accommodations to fit every need. There are 26 hotels in the Merrill area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2057 user reviews of Merrill hotels: Econo Lodge
How to get to MerrillFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from downtown Merrill. Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County) is the next closest major airport, 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away.
What to see around MerrillFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Granite Peak Ski Area
- • Antigo Lake Park
- • Marathon County Historical Museums
- • Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
- • Rib Mountain State Park
- • Riverview Golf Course
- • Black River Golf Club
When to visit MerrillWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 4°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 10.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches