Hotels in San Gregorio, California
Search & Compare San Gregorio Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in San Gregorio
San Gregorio overviewSan Gregorio is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and dining options to your liking. Take a campus tour or explore the surrounding area of Stanford University. Make plans to visit the popular Computer History Museum and Stanford Shopping Center. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, San Gregorio is for you.
Where to stay in San GregorioFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, San Gregorio is the place to go. There are 286 hotels in the San Gregorio area and you can shop as many as 68 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 75 2-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 127 3-star hotels with an average price of $98 per night
- • 53 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
- • 5 5-star hotels with an average price of $249 per night
How to get to San GregorioFly in to San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from downtown San Gregorio. San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away.
What to see around San GregorioFun activities like golf and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Half Moon Bay Golf Links
- • Ano Nuevo State Park
- • Blackberry Farm Golf Course
- • Pescadero State Beach
- • Bean Hollow State Beach
- • Berry Creek Falls
- • Huddart Park
- • Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- • Stanford Shopping Center
- • Woodside Central Shopping Center
- • San Antonio Shopping Center
- • Hillsdale Shopping Center
- • Stanford University
- • Computer History Museum