Hotels in Clarion, Iowa
Search & Compare Clarion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clarion
Clarion overviewClarion is a budget-friendly place known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and parks. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Gazebo Park and East Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Heartland Museum. Clarion is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClarionWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clarion has accommodations to fit every need. There are 5 hotels in the Clarion area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $92 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Clarion hotels: Boulders Inn & Suites Clarion
How to get to ClarionFly in to Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional), 26 mi (41.9 km) from downtown Clarion.
What to see around ClarionIts parks and waterfalls offer a glimpse of the natural beauty, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Gazebo Park
- • East Park
When to visit ClarionWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.4 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.4 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches