Hotels in Bonne Terre, Missouri
Search & Compare Bonne Terre Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bonne Terre
Bonne Terre overviewBonne Terre is a budget-friendly place unique for its wineries and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like St. James Catholic Church and Washington County Courthouse. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Bonne Terre is for you.
Where to stay in Bonne TerreFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Bonne Terre is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 875 user reviews of Bonne Terre hotels: Super 8 Bonne Terre
How to get to Bonne TerreFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 161.9 mi (260.6 km) from downtown Bonne Terre.
What to see around Bonne TerreSome recommended places to see include:
- • St. James Catholic Church
- • Washington County Courthouse
When to visit Bonne TerreIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches