Hotels in Honea Path, South Carolina
Search & Compare Honea Path Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Honea Path
Honea Path overviewHonea Path is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Anderson University. Be sure stop by Happy Cow Dairy and Pelzer Auditorium while you're here. A family- and business-friendly area, Honea Path also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Honea PathWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Honea Path has accommodations to fit every need. There are 47 hotels in the Honea Path area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
How to get to Honea PathFly in to Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 32.3 mi (52 km) from downtown Honea Path.
What to see around Honea PathHere are some local highlights:
- • Happy Cow Dairy
- • Pelzer Auditorium
- • Anderson University
- • Anderson County Museum
- • The Diamond Hill Mine
When to visit Honea PathIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 32°F night
- • January-March: 12.1 inches
- • April-June: 10.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches