Hotels in Dorris, California
Search & Compare Dorris Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Dorris
Dorris overviewDorris is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Dorris Community Park and Dorris City Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Dorris City Hall. A family- and business-friendly area, Dorris also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DorrisFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Dorris is the place to go. There are 23 hotels in the Dorris area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3052 user reviews of Dorris hotels: Golden Eagle Motel
How to get to DorrisFly in to Klamath Falls, OR (LMT-Klamath Falls Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from downtown Dorris.
What to see around DorrisIt's notable for its lakes, waterfalls, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Dorris Community Park
- • Dorris City Park
When to visit DorrisCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 2.9 inches
- • July-September: 1.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches