Hotels in Ogallala, Nebraska
Search & Compare Ogallala Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ogallala
Ogallala overviewOgallala is a budget-friendly place known for its museums, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Petrified Wood Gallery and Cowboy Museum. While you're here, stop by Mansion on the Hill Museum and Eiker Park. Ogallala is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in OgallalaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Ogallala has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 933 user reviews of Ogallala hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Ogallala (Ogallala)
- • Stagecoach Inn (Ogallala)
- • Super 8 Ogallala (Ogallala)
- • Days Inn Ogallala (Ogallala)
- • Quality Inn Ogallala (Ogallala)
How to get to OgallalaFly in to North Platte, NE (LBF-North Platte Regional), 53.2 mi (85.6 km) from downtown Ogallala.
What to see around OgallalaA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • Petrified Wood Gallery
- • Cowboy Museum
- • Mansion on the Hill Museum
- • Eiker Park
When to visit OgallalaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 57°F day, 14°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 14°F night
- • January-March: 2.4 inches
- • April-June: 8.5 inches
- • July-September: 6.8 inches
- • October-December: 2.2 inches