Hotels in Trinidad

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trinidad?

View Crest Lodge

View Crest Lodge

3.5 out of 5
9.6/10 (453 reviews)

Top landmarks in Trinidad

Find out more about Trinidad

Trinidad is a family-friendly place surrounded by beach and seaside views. Activities like hiking give you a chance to enjoy the outdoors while you're in town. Have a relaxing day visiting Redwood National and State Parks. Check out other sights like Trinidad State Beach and Trinidad Bay.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travelers like in Trinidad?
View Crest Lodge is a property that our guests really like.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trinidad?
If you’re looking for the flexibility to change your plans to Trinidad, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay in Trinidad if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 64 vacation homes. You also might want to book one of 9 cottages or 8 cabins.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trinidad with my kids?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Seaside cottage at Luffenholtz Beach in beautiful Trinidad, CA and View Crest Lodge.
Where should I stay in Trinidad for a trip with my partner?
Seaside cottage at Luffenholtz Beach in beautiful Trinidad, CA is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Trinidad be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Trinidad are usually August and September with an average temp of 55°F. December and January are the chilliest months when the average temp is 47°F. The rainiest months are December and January.
Why should I book my Trinidad accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trinidad travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.