Hotels in Cummington, Massachusetts
Search & Compare Cummington Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cummington
Cummington overviewCummington is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This winter paradise is home to Berkshire East Ski Resort and Bousquet Ski Area. Make some memories at Chesterfield Gorge and Glendale Falls. A family- and business-friendly area, Cummington also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CummingtonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Cummington can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 106 hotels in the Cummington area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 38 2-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 44 3-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
- • 21 4-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
How to get to CummingtonFly in to Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from downtown Cummington. Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 97.4 mi (156.8 km) away.
What to see around CummingtonOutdoor activities are on hand like skiing and running along with attractions such as:
- • Chesterfield Gorge
- • Hawley Bog Preserve
- • Berkshire East Ski Resort
- • Becket Land Trust Historic Quarry
- • Bousquet Ski Area
- • Glendale Falls
- • Wahconah Falls State Park
- • Bas Ridge Golf Course
- • Tannery Falls
- • Bissell Covered Bridge
When to visit CummingtonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.6 inches