Hotels in Jane Lew, West Virginia
Search & Compare Jane Lew Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jane Lew
Jane Lew overviewJane Lew is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and riverfront, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around West Virginia Wesleyan College and Alderson Broaddus University. Check out local attractions like Watters Smith Memorial State Park and Lambert's Vintage Wines. Jane Lew is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Jane LewWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Jane Lew can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 27 hotels in the Jane Lew area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $81 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1539 user reviews of Jane Lew hotels: Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area
How to get to Jane LewFly in to Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia), 17 mi (27.4 km) from downtown Jane Lew. Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 45.7 mi (73.6 km) away.
What to see around Jane LewTake some time to explore campus or the area surrounding:
- • West Virginia Wesleyan College
- • Alderson Broaddus University
- • Watters Smith Memorial State Park
- • Lambert's Vintage Wines
- • Mountaineer Military Museum
- • Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
- • Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum
When to visit Jane LewIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 10.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches