Hotels in Trelew

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trelew?

Top landmarks in Trelew

Find out more about Trelew

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Trelew. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trelew has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trelew with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trelew hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trelew hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trelew?
Cheltum Hotel and Hotel Touring Club are a couple of properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Trelew?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: La Casona del Rio, Cheltum Hotel and Hotel Touring Club.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trelew?
If you need the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trelew, most hotels provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trelew?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: Hotel Touring Club.
Which Trelew hotels do our guests like for their central location?
Travelers like Patagonia Suites Express for its great location.
Where should I stay in Trelew if I want an affordable accommodation?
Cheltum Hotel, Hotel Provincia and City Hotel are a few accommodations you might want to consider that’ll save you money.
Where can I stay if I'm visiting Trelew with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Hotel Libertador and Patagonia Suites & Apart.
What will the weather in Trelew be like during my visit?
The warmest months in Trelew are usually January and February with an average temp of 65°F. July and June are the chilliest months when the average temp is 46°F. The rainiest months are May and January.
Why should I book my Trelew hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trelew travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.