Hotels in Kankakee, Illinois
Search & Compare Kankakee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Kankakee hotels
Best hotels in Kankakee
Kankakee overviewKankakee is a romantic getaway distinct for its gardens and museums, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Kankakee Community College and Olivet Nazarene University. While you're here, stop by Kankakee Railroad Museum and Kankakee County Museum. Kankakee is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in KankakeeFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Kankakee is the place to go.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $52 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1543 user reviews of Kankakee hotels: Hilton Garden Inn Kankakee (Kankakee)
How to get to KankakeeFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 46.6 mi (75 km) from downtown Kankakee. Kankakee Station is the closest train station.
What to see around KankakeeKnown for its gardens, the area's family-friendly sights include:
- • Hidden Cove
- • Legends Sportsplex
- • Kankakee Railroad Museum
- • Kankakee County Museum
- • Kankakee Community College
- • Olivet Nazarene University
- • Northfield Square Mall
- • Kankakee River State Park
When to visit KankakeeWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 9.2 inches