Hotels in Morrill, Nebraska
Search & Compare Morrill Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Morrill
Morrill overviewMorrill is a relaxing place distinct for its art and known for its zoo and spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Families can spend some quality time at Riverside Discovery Center. Make some memories at Scotts Bluff National Monument and Wyoming Theatre. A family- and business-friendly area, Morrill also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MorrillA welcoming city for all, Morrill has a variety of lodging options. There are 16 hotels in the Morrill area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 825 user reviews of Morrill hotels: Oak Tree Inn Morrill (Morrill)
How to get to MorrillFly in to Scottsbluff, NE (BFF-Western Nebraska Regional), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from downtown Morrill.
What to see around MorrillSome recommended attractions include:
- • Riverside Discovery Center
- • Scotts Bluff National Monument
- • Wyoming Theatre
- • West Nebraska Arts Center
- • Central Park
When to visit MorrillIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 36°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 1.2 inches
- • April-June: 6.5 inches
- • July-September: 4.3 inches
- • October-December: 1.7 inches