Hotels in Nixa, Missouri
Search & Compare Nixa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nixa
Nixa overviewNixa is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World to shop. A stop at places like Battelfiled Mall and Wilsons Creek National Battlefield will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Nixa also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NixaA welcoming city for all, Nixa has a variety of lodging options. There are 64 hotels in the Nixa area and you can shop as many as 19 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 32 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 9701 user reviews of Nixa hotels: Super 8 Nixa Springfield Area
How to get to NixaFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from downtown Nixa.
What to see around NixaBelow are some favorite shopping areas to find that perfect souvenir—or simply browse:
- • Battelfiled Mall
- • Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
- • Wilsons Creek National Battlefield
- • American National Fish and Wildlife Museum
- • Missouri State University
- • Landers Theater
- • Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque
When to visit NixaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 23°F night
- • January-March: 8.6 inches
- • April-June: 14.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches