Hotels in Roosevelt, Utah
Search & Compare Roosevelt Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Roosevelt
Roosevelt overviewRoosevelt is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for biking and running. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Utah State University Uintah Basin. Be sure stop by Roosevelt Golf Course and Big Sand State Park while you're here. Roosevelt is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in RooseveltFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Roosevelt is the place to go. There are 11 hotels in the Roosevelt area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 336 user reviews of Roosevelt hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel
- • Comfort Inn Ballard-Roosevelt
- • Winterton Suites Roosevelt
- • Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to RooseveltFly in to Vernal, UT (VEL-Vernal Regional), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from downtown Roosevelt.
What to see around RooseveltHere are some top sights to see:
- • Roosevelt Golf Course
- • Utah State University Uintah Basin
- • Big Sand State Park
When to visit RooseveltWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 2.5 inches
- • July-September: 2.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.6 inches