Hotels in Jamestown, North Dakota
Search & Compare Jamestown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Jamestown hotels
Best hotels in Jamestown
Jamestown overviewJamestown is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and sports. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Hillcrest Municipal Golf Course. While you're here, stop by World's Largest Buffalo and National Buffalo Museum. Jamestown is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in JamestownA welcoming city for all, Jamestown has a variety of lodging options. There are 18 hotels in the Jamestown area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 632 user reviews of Jamestown hotels:
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites Jamestown (Jamestown)
- • My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND (Jamestown)
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown, ND (Jamestown)
- • Holiday Inn Express Jamestown (Jamestown)
- • Comfort Inn Jamestown (Jamestown)
How to get to JamestownFly in to Jamestown, ND (JMS-Jamestown Regional), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from downtown Jamestown. Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 88.3 mi (142.2 km) away.
What to see around JamestownSome recommended attractions include:
- • Hillcrest Municipal Golf Course
- • World's Largest Buffalo
- • National Buffalo Museum
When to visit JamestownCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 0°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 24°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 2°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 7.0 inches
- • July-September: 7.4 inches
- • October-December: 2.6 inches