Hotels in Lancaster, Virginia
Search & Compare Lancaster Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lancaster
Lancaster overviewLancaster is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and festivals. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library and Morattico Waterfront Museum. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Belle Isle State Park and Historic Christ Church. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Lancaster is for you.
Where to stay in LancasterWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lancaster has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to LancasterFly in to Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 47.9 mi (77.2 km) from downtown Lancaster.
What to see around LancasterOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as boating, golf, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Golden Eagle Golf Club
- • Deltaville Marina
- • Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library
- • Morattico Waterfront Museum
- • Steamboat Era Museum
- • Middlesex County Museum
- • Reedville Fishermen's Museum
- • Belle Isle State Park
- • Historic Christ Church
- • Good Luck Cellars
- • The Dog and Oyster Vineyard
- • Athena Vineyards and Winery
When to visit LancasterIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 64°F day, 27°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 11.2 inches
- • April-June: 11.1 inches
- • July-September: 14.2 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches