Hotels in Lavinia, Tennessee
Search & Compare Lavinia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lavinia
Lavinia overviewLavinia is a relaxing place unique for its sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Johnnie Hale Stadium and West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex. While you're here, stop by Milan City Park and First Assembly of God. A family- and business-friendly area, Lavinia also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in LaviniaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lavinia has accommodations to fit every need. There are 37 hotels in the Lavinia area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
How to get to LaviniaFly in to Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 93.9 mi (151.1 km) from downtown Lavinia.
What to see around LaviniaFun outdoor activities are on hand along with these attractions:
- • Johnnie Hale Stadium
- • West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex
- • Milan City Park
- • First Assembly of God
- • Falcon Ridge Golf Club
- • Parker's Crossroads Battlefield
- • Old Hickory Mall
When to visit LaviniaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 29°F night
- • January-March: 13.0 inches
- • April-June: 15.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 14.0 inches