Hotels in Marion, Alabama
Search & Compare Marion Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marion
Marion overviewMarion is a budget-friendly place distinct for its rich culture and known for its historical sites and college atmosphere. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and dining options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Perry Lakes Park and Cahaba Falls Golf Course and Country Club. Check out local attractions like Brown Chapel AME Church and National Voting Rights Museum. Marion is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in MarionA welcoming city for all, Marion has a variety of lodging options.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 284 user reviews of Marion hotels: Sleep Inn And Suites Marion
How to get to MarionFly in to Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional), 56.9 mi (91.6 km) from downtown Marion.
What to see around MarionFun activities such as football, golf, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Perry Lakes Park
- • Cahaba Falls Golf Course and Country Club
- • Brown Chapel AME Church
- • National Voting Rights Museum
- • Edmund Pettus Bridge
- • Cahaba River National Wildlife Refuge
- • Moundville Archaeological Site
When to visit MarionWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 45°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 15.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches