What is San Antonio Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about San Antonio. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From the entertainment choices to the theater scene, San Antonio has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Lackland Air Force Base, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Alamo. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, San Antonio has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 204 San Antonio accommodations to discover one you and the family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in San Antonio?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Snack bar/deli
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Indoor pool • In-room kitchens • Spacious rooms
Americas Best Value Inn San Antonio Windcrest2-star motel
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Landmark3.5-star hotel with pool bar, near The Shops of La Cantera
Quality Inn Near Medical Center2.5-star hotel
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western San Antonio SeaWorldCity-center San Antonio hotel with pool bar
Candlewood Suites San Antonio Lackland AFB Area, an IHG HotelHotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Lackland Air Force Base
What Should I See and Do with Kids in San Antonio?
You'll find that San Antonio and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see and do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay educational and fun:
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The Amazing Mirror Maze
- Hemisfair Park
- Japanese Tea Gardens
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- Witte Museum
Museums & Art Galleries
- La Villita
- Market Square
- Shops at Rivercenter