Hotels in Hodgenville, Kentucky
Search & Compare Hodgenville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hodgenville
Hodgenville overviewHodgenville is a relaxing place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Elizabethtown City Park and Elizabethtown Sports Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Lincoln Museum and Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Monument. Hodgenville is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in HodgenvilleA welcoming city for all, Hodgenville has a variety of lodging options. There are 31 hotels in the Hodgenville area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 16 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $145 per night
How to get to HodgenvilleFly in to Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from downtown Hodgenville.
What to see around HodgenvilleIts swimming spots and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Elizabethtown City Park
- • Elizabethtown Sports Park
- • Freeman Lake Park
- • Elizabethtown Nature Park
- • Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest
- • Lincoln Museum
- • Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Monument
- • Abraham Lincoln Boyhood Home at Knob Creek
- • Elizabethtown Country Club
- • The Cannonball
When to visit HodgenvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches