Anchorage Hotels with a Pool
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Alyeska Ski Resort
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Dimond Center
- William A. Egan Civic and Convention Center
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- Mt. Baldy Trail
- Log Cabin Visitor Information Center
- University of Alaska - Anchorage
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Portage Glacier
- Alaska Statehood Monument
- Earthquake Park
- H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark
- Sullivan Arena
- Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
- Arctic Benson Park
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
- Hilltop Ski Area
- Z.J. Loussac Library - Main Branch
Hotels in Anchorage with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Anchorage, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Anchorage by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Maria's Creekside B&B
- Service: Maria's Creekside B&B
- Comfort: Maria's Creekside B&B
- Condition: Maria's Creekside B&B
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!